HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 2545 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 2545 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet 2545 Windows 8/8.1 Driver
- HP Deskjet 2545 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (103.8MB)
Released: Nov 12, 2015, Driver File Name: DJ2540_188.exe, Version: 32.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 2545 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Deskjet 2545 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (101.9MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Released: Oct 20, 2014, Driver File Name: HP-Deskjet-2540-series_v12.34.0.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet 2545 All-in-One Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 2545 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 2545 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 2545 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All-in-One Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 2545 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.