HP Deskjet 2541 Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 2541 All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 2541 Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet 2541 Windows 8/8.1 Driver
- HP Deskjet 2541 Windows 7 Driver
- Download (102.1MB)
Released: 12.11.2015, Driver File Name: DJ2540_188.exe, Version: 32.2.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 2541 Windows Vista Driver
- HP Deskjet 2541 Windows Xp Driver
- Download (101.9MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
Released: 10.10.2014, Driver File Name: cHP-Deskjet-2540-series_v12.34.0.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet 2541 All-in-One Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 2541 driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 2541 printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 2541 Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 2541 All-in-One Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 2541 driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.