HP Deskjet 1050A-J410g Printer Driver and software downloads, install and fix printer driver problems for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- HP Deskjet 1050A Windows 10 Driver
- HP Deskjet 1050A Windows 8/8.1 Driver
- HP Deskjet 1050A Windows 7 Driver
- Download (49.4MB)
Released: Aug 16, 2014, Driver File Name: DJ1050_J410_1313-1.exe, Version: 28.8.
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
- HP Deskjet 1050A Windows Vista Driver
- HP Deskjet 1050A Windows Xp Driver
- Download (49.5MB)
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Released: Aug 1, 2010, Driver File Name: DJ_AIO_08_1050_J410_NonNet_Full_Mac_WW_56.dmg,
Fix HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer Drivers problems
Printer driver problems may occur due to the following reasons:
- The Deskjet 1050A driver is configured incorrectly
- The HP Deskjet 1050A printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or your version of Windows/Macintosh
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected your printer driver files
Install HP Deskjet 1050A Driver
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer is powered on
- Connect the USB cable
To install the HP Deskjet 1050A driver, browse to the location where you have stored the downloaded software or driver file. Next, double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may be prompted to restart Windows or Macintosh once the installation set-up is complete.